Certified Partner – Resourcely
As a Frontend engineer at Resourcely, you will play a key role in building software that empowers users to create secure multi-cloud resources. You will work closely with a talented team of developers, devops, and security professionals to reimagine how cloud resources are owned, managed, and secured.
As an early stage startup backed by top investors (read more about our funding announcement), this is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact and shape the future of cloud security. We are a hybrid team and a remote-first company, so you will have the autonomy to make an impact from day one. This is a career-defining opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth startup and make a lasting impact.
- 5+ years of React experience
- 3+ years of TypeScript experience
- Good understanding of CSS
- Experience w/ GraphQL
- Understanding of build systems such as Vite/Webpack/Babel/etc
- Experience w/ MUI is a plus
- Experience w/ Figma is a plus
- BS in CS or relevant field
- MUST be based in the USA or Canada
- Collaborate closely with our backend developers to integrate UI components with backend APIs and databases.
- Build engaging UIs and write testable code that allows us to ship high quality features faster.
- Be nimble and adjust quickly to changing business conditions.
- Participate in our agile process. This includes collaborating with other engineering members, regularly attending stand-up meetings, and continuously adapting to changing project requirements.
- Adhere to security best practices to secure our cloud infrastructure.
What you will have at Resourcely
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity
- Healthcare benefits
- Company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO