Certified Partner: Gladiate Law
We’re building the modern operating system for personal injury. Founding injury attorneys are lawyers skilled in fighting for their clients but they’re also entrepreneurs who are passionate about building a great business. The next generation of exceptional personal injury firms will run on Gladiate and firm founders will utilize our technology to manage their clients, contacts, documents, communication, marketing, staff, and finances to build their best firm. Law firms coast to coast already run on Gladiate, but the best is yet to come.
Our front end tech stack includes; React Typescript, NX Monorepo, React/Tanstack Query, TailwindCSS and Vite
Our back end tech stack includes; Python, AWS, Amazon DynamoDB
What you’ll achieve:
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Ship polished user interfaces, micro-services and APIs
- Partner with our founding CTO and fellow engineers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases and execute our product roadmap
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on product requirements
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Shape the law firm of the future
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with TypeScript, React Typescript, CSS frameworks such as TailwindCSS or Bootstrap, cross browser compatibility testing, JSON web tokens, and complicated forms and form elements
- Familiarity of with micro service architecture in the AWS environment, non-relational databases, and standard python/java programing principles
- Ability to interpret and integrate third party APIs and SDKs
- An understanding that building a product that powers another entrepreneurs business comes with responsibility for our impact—good and bad
- Interest and concern for business needs, implications, and practicality of your code. You can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You’re a good listener who collaborates well. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach the best decision.
- Ability to communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you’re explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real time
- Comfort asking for help when you get stuck
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our values, and are a true believer in building the technology to power the law firm of tomorrow – we want to hear from you.
Gladiate is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Gladiate is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits.
We’re a small but mighty team and we strive to do everything we can to offer best in class culture and benefits that includes highly competitive cash compensation, ownership interest through the form of equity in the company, and benefits such as time away from work, medical, dental and vision coverage.
Where you work is your choice. Our team, much like our customers, are distributed across the United States. We don’t have a central office which means no one is ‘offsite’ or ‘remote’. You can work from home, an Airbnb, or your favorite cafe. We meetup everyday on Zoom and Slack and have opportunities to gather in-person throughout the year.
We know that in order to perform at our best we each need to take time to recharge, refresh and be present with friends and family. When we’re working we believe in doing our best work but we want you to maintain a life and an identity outside of your work as well.
We want you to step into the role you will reference throughout your career. Life is too short for busy work, red tape, office politics. Your work will make it into our customers lives and businesses in your first week. Everyone on our team works directly with the founders, with our customers, and with one another. We use the tools, tech, and processes needed to get things done.
It is mission critical to take care of our physical and mental health. Gladiate covers 100% of employee health insurance premiums across all medical, dental, and vision plans. Additionally, we cover 100% of dependent premiums on a high deductible + HSA plan that includes generous employer HSA contributions. Gladiate covers 50% of dependent premiums on low and no deductible plans.
Operate with purpose
Our culture and values are not defined by the work we do but how we do the work.