Certified Partner: Triple Seat
For Hospitality, by hospitality. At Tripleseat, we are dedicated to our mission to deliver an innovative, game-changing technology solution to the hospitality industry. We are the market-leading, cloud-based catering and event management platform for over 14,000 restaurants, hotels, and event venues. Tripleseat enables these venues to seamlessly book, plan, and streamline their events while increasing sales and revenue. We are looking for high-performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to support and strengthen technology in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like you, it’s time for you to come party with us!
Tripleseat is seeking a highly motivated, driven, and talented, Software Developer to join the growing Development Team. This position will primarily work on new feature development as well as adding additional functionality to existing features. There will also be some bug fixing and occasional support-related tasks. There will be ample opportunity for both solo and team-based projects.
This is a fully remote position and we are looking for eligible candidates located anywhere in the U.S.
What you will do:
- Work on challenging software development projects, including actively defining solutions to complex technical problems.
- Collaborate with both front and back-end developers in producing great outcomes for our customers
- Expand your engineering skills by working alongside senior engineers and participating in regular code reviews
- Partner with the Product team to ensure updates and releases are moving on track and proactively communicate any timeline or scope adjustments
What we are looking for:
- Really, really, seriously like web development.
- Enjoy seeing the code you produce get used by thousands of users daily.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional software development role, with proven ability to collaborate and deliver in a team-based Agile environment
- Relevant diploma or degree from accredited institution or equivalent working experience
- High comfort level with coming into a large codebase and has the proven ability to follow existing patterns and conventions and figure out how existing code fits and works together
- Excellent remote-ready skills, including proactive communication, cross-functional team collaboration, independent organization, flexibility to change, and self-motivation
- Willingness to bring your personality, sense of humor, and insights to an open, encouraging, and high-functioning team
- Ability to develop an understanding of the business and its processes to enhance the quality of developed solutions, including support, sales, and customer onboarding.
- Familiarity with and passion for the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of working for one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies, including seeing your team’s code used by thousands of enterprise users daily
- Ok with working 100% remote with like team members.
- Can appreciate and are proficient with Giphy memes and other internet hijinks.
At Tripleseat, it is all about the people. Our company culture and the well-being of our employees are the key to our success. We love what we do and who we get to do it with! Check out some of our awesome benefits!
- Competitive health insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD, and LTD
- 401K with company match
- Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible vacation plan
- Volunteer time off
Here at Tripleseat, we make sure that everyone has a seat at the table. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to fostering a company-wide culture centered around inclusion, diversity, and equity. Tripleseat empowers all team members to realize the full potential of themselves and others. Everyone Valued – Everyone Included.