Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://commit.dev.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year Bill Test.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your (“you”, “your”) access to and use of the website and services (collectively, the “Services”) offered by COMMIT SOLUTIONS INC. (“we”, “us” or “our”).
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES.
- SERVICES & FEES. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, and the payment of any applicable fees (the “Fees”) for Services set out in our website, and any other applicable terms for Services set out in our website, we provide you with access and use of our website and such applicable Services. Unless otherwise set out in our website:
- the Fees will be paid in advance of the Services being provided, and we will have no obligation to provide the Services prior to receiving the Fees in full; and
- the Fees are non-refundable. Any change in the Services requested by you may incur additional fees.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS. You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from us via email, or any other form of communication, from time to time. You may opt-out at any time from such communications by emailing us. However, opting out of certain communications may affect your ability to use the Services. You hereby consent to our retaining and storing any personal information provided by you through your access and use of the Services, such as name, address, telephone number and purchasing information, for the purpose of:
- providing the Services;
- conducting internal reviews and improvements relating to the Services; and
(c) keeping a record for legal purposes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Except as expressly provided herein, these Terms do not grant either party any rights, implied or otherwise, to the other’s content or any of the other’s intellectual property. As between the parties, you own all intellectual property rights in the content and data you submit (collectively, the “Customer Data”) to the Services, and we own all intellectual property rights in the Services, and all related components and information therein. You grant us a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the Customer Data for the purpose of providing you the Services. We will retain and will own a copy of any non-personally identifiable or aggregated information and/or data generated and/or collected by us in your use of the Services.
- DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INTERRUPTION, SUITABILITY, UPTIME, QUALITY, ACCURACY, SITE SPEEDS, TRAFFIC RESULTS, DELIVERY RESULTS OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FOR CERTAINTY, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USING THE SERVICES. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL RESTRICT OUR RIGHT TO UPDATE, IMPROVE, TERMINATE, SUSPEND, OR OTHERWISE CHANGE ANY PART OR WHOLE OF THE SERVICES IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHERMORE, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO THE ACCESS AND USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, LINKS AND/OR APPLICATIONS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OUR SERVICES.
- RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE US, AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS (THE “CLAIMS”) OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHICH YOU CAN, WILL OR MAY HAVE IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE SERVICES. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS AGAINST AND FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A RESULT OF THE CUSTOMER DATA YOU PROVIDE US.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED HEREIN WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND FORM AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION FOR OUR PROVIDING THE SERVICES.