Who You Are:
● Eligible to work in Canada or the US without sponsorship
● 5+ years experience working in a professional Full Stack environment
● Entrepreneurial mindset and growth-oriented attitude
● Strong experience with web application frameworks and API development.
● Ambitions of excellence in your craft. Some of our past Engineering Partners have grown into CTOs, principal engineers, and joined companies as the first engineer!
Who is Commit?
Commit is a VC-backed professional network built for engineers by engineers. Commit is the invite-only network where software developers connect with hiring managers and experts at the world’s fastest-growing startups.
What is Commit’s Agency Program?
The Agency Program is our white-glove service that directly connects ambitious developers with startups working on interesting and challenging projects, bypassing traditional interviews. Apply to access exciting job opportunities, connect directly with hiring managers, and accelerate your career.
Agency Program Benefits:
● Skip the gatekeepers and avoid applying to jobs blindly: With the Agency Program, you’ll get warm introductions to hiring managers at some of the world’s best remote startups.
● Say goodbye to ghosting and wasted time: Our program is built on transparency and accountability. We ensure that every hiring manager is actively looking and committed to meeting with you one-on-one before you engage with their HR team.
● Gain unique insights into each opportunity: Our comprehensive vetting process provides in-depth profiles on every startup in the program. We can even connect you with other developers at the company to get an insider’s perspective on what it’s like to work there.
Our Assessment Process:
● Meet with our Technical Recruiter for a 15-minute introduction call
● Complete a Technical Assessment. Don’t worry, no code reviews here! Our technical Assessment is a 60-90 minute conversation with one of our engineers, where they’ll dig a little deeper into your technical & soft skills.
● Meet Commit’s CTO, Beier Cai, for a 30 minute final call.
● If all goes well, you will receive a Commit Agency Agreement and be onboarded by the Success Team to be sent over to Startups!
We believe that language is a tool. It’s more important that you have experience with one or more modern coding languages than that you have experience with any particular language itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. We are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require accommodations during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best support you.